Thursday, November 13, 2008

Getting the hang of things

I love those lightbulb moments when things finally start to make more sense. I've spent the last few days adding this blog to my photo website, not in itself a hard thing to do, but there were a few problems along the way.

As I searched the customization support area at dgrin.com, I came across they many other cries for help from people trying to make changes to their website. Often, the requests were small, so I thought to myself, maybe I can figure this out. So along the way, simply by looking at other's CSS/HTML (and often finding a simple fix), I have found many the nagging errors in my own CSS that I just couldn't see the forest for the trees.

For those that don't already know, this is a great site for CSS info:

www.cssplay.co.uk

So if I can do it, so can anyone else.

No comments: